Monday, February 6, 2012

“Thrifty Thinking”

Welcome to my #thrifted world… This outfit consists of pieces from several different thrift stores locally in Huntsville, AL and in Chattanooga, TN. Ta’Sheika and I recently had the pleasure of #thrifting at this huge thrift store called Americas Thrift Store--- it was “Thrift Heaven” located in Chattanooga, TN.

The blazer, dress, belt and earrings are all #thrifted; the tights came from Target and shoes from Kohl’s.

Dom’s Thrift Tip: Don’t underestimate what you mark eclectic or trendy thrifted pieces, because others may find them strange. Those are the ones that can take your outfit to the next level!!!

Dare to be #thrifted Different.

-Dom, TeamTT







2 comments:

  1. I really love all of your thrift-inspired looks. I recently began thrifting myself and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Bless you sis and hope you continue to enjoy thrifting!!! -TeamTT

      Delete