Sunday, April 22, 2012

“THRIFTED 2gether 4ever”


Introducing Eddie and Stephanie Davis…

TT: Where are your guys originally from?
The Davis’: Eddie is from Birmingham, AL and Stephanie is from Atlanta, GA.

TT: What school did you graduate from?
The Davis’: We both graduated from Alabama A&M University

TT: How did you guys meet?
The Davis’: We met while attending AAMU.

TT: What do you guys enjoy most about thrifting?
The Davis’: Stephanie: The thing I enjoy the most is the element of surprise! I love the fact that I find high end name brand clothing, although I am not big into brand names. When I find Michael Kors and Ann Taylor items at the thrift store, it instantly brings a smile to my face. Eddie: I enjoy saving money, but at the same time getting quality clothing.

TT: If you could give a tip to other rooky thrifters out there, what would it be?
The Davis’: Stephanie: My advice would be to go in expecting to find great items; I never go thrifting without knowing that I will always find something super cute. Also, be sure to look through the racks more than one time. There is usually so much and sometimes we scroll through the racks so fast that we may miss something, so go back through and double check. Eddie: Don’t be discouraged, there is always a diamond in the rough, be patient and you will walk away with something that satisfies your inner king!

For Stephanie’s solo shoot her shirt, pants and ring are THRIFTED!

For the couple shoot Stephanie’s dress is THRIFTED; Eddie’s Pants and jacket are THRIFTED!

-Team TT





No comments:

Post a Comment