Sunday, March 4, 2012

“Thrifted Transitions”

Isaiah 43:19 “I am doing a new thing! Now it SPRINGS up; do you not perceive it?”

We’re getting ready to transition into a new season “SPRING!” This is my favorite time of the year. We have the best weather in the SPRING. It’s not too hot, not too cold, the weather is just right! As we transition into SPRING the weather is typically warm during the day and cool at night. I usually carry a cute light jacket with me to change up my look by the evening. This dress was chosen by Sheika, but because it was in my size, BAM lol, she let me have it! (This happens with us from time-to-time when we go thrifting together, but that’s what makes it so much fun going with someone else or a group.) I’m not sure what era this dress was made in, but I am so glad it found me (Thanks to Sheik). It screams VINTAGE: the pattern, the style (layered ruffles), and the blue jean jacket goes right along with it!

The dress and the blue jean jacket are thrifted. The socks came from Burlington’s; the shoes came from DSW.

**Dom’s Thrift Tip: The next time you go thrifting bring along a friend, that way the items you can’t wear, he/she probably can. Plus, it’s more fun sharing your thrifting experience with someone else!

Get THRIFTED. Get LIFTED.

-Dom, TeamTT







No comments:

Post a Comment