Monday, March 19, 2012

“Fall into SPRING”

Yay, SPRING officially starts tomorrow! Is anyone else as excited as I am about this new season?!

What I like the most about SPRING fashion is that you can get creative with your style/look. Usually before I pack up my fall/winter clothing each season, I always go through and mix & match some SPRING pieces into my wardrobe and see what combinations I can create. With this outfit, I matched up a short sleeve THRIFTED sweater with an old school THRIFTED vest. (When I was in 2nd grade, my sister Lill and I both had one of these vest lol.) The denim skirt is THRIFTED as well and the socks give it a fun and stylish touch.

Everything is thrifted, but the shoes and socks. The sweater, vest, and skirt were purchased at Thriftmart located in Huntsville, AL.

**Dom’s Thrift Tip: Don’t be afraid to set your own THRIFTED trends, mix and match your seasons’ fashions and see what new THRIFTED stylish master piece you come up with. Email us a photo and you may be the next Thrifty Threader!!!

“HE changes time and seasons…” Daniel 2:21

-Dom, TeamTT



No comments:

Post a Comment