Monday, August 6, 2012

"Home Sweet, Home"

Since returning to the states, I’ve had the pleasure of closing on my first house. (To God be ALL the glory!) I’d never imagine in a million years that at the age of 25 I’d buy a house; a newly built house at that! The Lord truly showed out on my behalf, because He knew I’d tell the world that it was HIM! I can’t take credit for what HE did, I dare not! I’m so grateful that I am merely a billboard ad as to how good God is… my success and accomplishments advertise the God I serve. I even had the joy of doing my 1st thrifted photo shoot at home. :)

1 Chronicles 17:27 “Now you have been pleased to bless the house of your servant that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Lord, have blessed it, and it will be blessed forever.” 



My top was purchased from Old Navy, skirt and denim jacket is thrifted, shoes from Rackroom Shoes, and my earrings are thrifted from St Vincent DePaul thrift store located in Huntsville, AL. I actually took one of my previously worn denim jackets and cut the sleeves off. I’d challenge you to take something old and make it into something NEW.

                                         (Photo of denim jacket with sleeves)

Feels good to be home! 

-Dom, TeamTT





No comments:

Post a Comment